March 25, 2009

An inspiration

I need an inspiration to live
My mind like a desert
A lonely wanderer
On my way to death...


U have given me an inspiration to live
I forget about everything.
My feelings whirled about my heart
En wrapped in you was everything I want


I loved to laugh at things
That do not know they r fun
The words of u that shaped my voice
The spirit within mine and the will
That shaped my choice


It was different before u came
Was getting used to the miseries of life
U in my life has changed everything
A small bud of hope, even though I know
It’s not real.


I wandered around my world, created of my own
Holding hands with you.
I’m all alone now no sounds of life
I can see u going far and far
Even though I tried to reach u
I couldn’t...


The gap is widening
I’m going to fall into the deep depths...
I should not have met u
U should not have come into my life either
Want to go back which I used to before u came in.
Won’t be able to do so I’m sure


Reason tells me everything must end
In time of course, my feelings will adjust
Such pain cannot for ever sustain
Yet hope u will always be mine


Just can’t take u out of my heart
Trying hard for that
Even to the Almighty I have not seen so far...
To take your thoughts
Away from my heart...
Let the time turn the world to stone …


©fayaz

6 comments:

what a poem really fantastic ;-)

Fayas,

Really touching !!
I don't want you to be alone
I would like to be with you..
Always...
I am worried now

Mandhabudhi

മനോഹരമാണ് ഈ കവിത ..
പക്ഷെ വേദനിപ്പിക്കുന്നു വല്ലാതെ..
എല്ലാം മനസ്സിലാക്കാന്‍ അല്പം വൈകിപ്പോയതോ?
ഒന്നുമറിയില്ല ...എങ്കിലും ...
എല്ലാ മംഗളങ്ങളും ഇപ്പോഴും..
ഇനിയും എഴുതൂ ....ആ തൂലിക വീണ്ടും ചലിക്കുന്നതിനായി കാത്തിരിപ്പൂ..

Want to go back which I used to before u came in.

Even to the Almighty I have not seen so far...


You may want to rectify these two lines.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

പറഞ്ഞില്ലെന്നു വേണ്ട..

ഈ ബ്ലോഗില്‍ പരാമര്‍ശിച്ചിരിക്കുന്ന സംഭവ പരമ്പരകളും, കഥാപാത്രങ്ങളുമായി ജീവിച്ചിരിക്കുന്നവരോ മരിച്ചുപോയവരോ ഇനി ജനിക്കാന്‍ പോകുന്നവരോ ആയി ഏതെങ്കിലും രീതിയില്‍ സാമ്യമോ, അവിഹിത ബന്ധമോ ഉണ്ടെന്നു നിങ്ങള്‍ക്കു തോന്നുകയാണെങ്കില്‍ അതു എന്റേയോ നിങ്ങളുടേയൊ പ്രശ്നമല്ല, കാരണം ലോകത്തിന്റെ പോക്കങ്ങനാ. അല്ലെങ്കിലും മഞ്ഞ പിത്തം വന്നാല്‍ കാണുന്നതെല്ലാം മഞ്ഞയായിട്ടേ തോന്നൂ എന്നു പണ്ടാരോ പറഞ്ഞു കേട്ടിട്ടുണ്ട്.
© Copyright
All rights reserved
Creative Commons License
faayasam by Phayas Abdulrahman is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
Production in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited.
Contact : phayas@gmail.com
Blog Designed By : www.fotoshopi.blogspot.com